Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Next Steps - "Egg Timer" & Other Projects

Like we talked about last weekend, we could either continue post production on "Egg Timer" or begin to talk about other ideas. I know one alternate idea we talked about was the mini documentary on ourselves.

Here is an example of an approach we could take; mostly from a shot and story telling perspective. There's a whole series of these and they're pretty good if you dig documentaries.

Uppercut from California is a place. on Vimeo.

1 comment:

  1. I like that. Documentaries are sort of washy at times. Depends on who is making it and for what purpose and what it is about. I like this one. Two things I like; the style of doc-making and I think we relate to these people. Down to earth people who aren't trying prove how much better they are than others or serve some higher purpose. Just people who work a lot and in their spare time have fun getting together by fighting.

    ReplyDelete